· Integrated Composites Laboratory (ICL) has installed Surface Area & Pore Size Analyzer (Quantachrome Nova 2200e). The instrument is dedicated to surface areas and pore size distributions measurements for both the pellets and powers. The instrument is conjunction of a PC equipped with NovaWin software, which controls most functions of the instrument.
· ICL has installed one PNA-L Network Analyzer with two different sample configurations (coaxial and wave guide) at a working frequency swept from 200 MHz to 20 GHz. Several different measurement modes can be applied and both the relative permittivity and permeability can be recorded.
· ICL has installed one Micro-scale Combustion Calorimeter.
· ICL has installed one UV/VIS/NIR Spectrophotometer (Model V-670) and one Spectrofluorometer (Model: FP-8300) from JASCO.
· ICL has installed the ADMET eXpert 2610 universal testing machine with MTESTQuattro testing. The system is configured with tensile grips, compression platens, and a bend fixture to enable tensile, compression, flexture and cyclic testing.
· ICL has installed the pervaporation system aiming to test our polymer nanocomposites as membranes for physicochemcial separation.
· ICL has installed an alternative electromagnet (Model - EM4-HVA H-Yoke, Variable Gap, Horizontal Field, 100 mm (4 inch) Pole Diameter Electromagnet).
· ICL has installed an electrochemical system (VersaSTAT 4, Princeton Applied Research)
· ICL has installed a set of four-point probe (8 in. Capacity Contact Probe Test Station) and a multimeter (Keithley model 2400) for the electric conductivity measurement.
Return to the ICL lab homepage, click here