Outreach - Our STAIRSTEP students are involved in various on-campus and out-of-campus activities with the goal of sharing their knowledge with younger students. Research seminar, career forums, and road shows allow the STAIRSTEP students to enrich the basic formation as physicists.
Career Forum, May 21 2009 (right)
• Robert Nick Lanning - May 2009 - (Testimonial)
• Scott Johnson - June 2009 - (Testimonial)
• Jackie Seaman - October 2009 - (Testimonial)
• Publications in peer-review journals, co-signed with students from Lamar U.
• Participation to conferences with students from Lamar U.
• Contributions to physics education books/journals while at Lamar U.
Disclaimer:Partial support for this work was provided by the National Science Foundation's Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Talent Expansion Program (STEP) under Award No. DUE-0757057. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the
National Science Foundation