Registration & Grading Committee
Held on: October 24, 2007,
Held at: Wimberly 111
REGISTRATION COMMITTEE MEETING
October 26, 2006
PRESENT: Keith Capps, Donna Quebedeaux, Don Price, Linda Koetter, Shellie Richter, James Rush, Sandy Drane, Christopher Baur (rep. for Karen Thomas), Kay Blankenship, J.Y. Choi, Maurice Rissman, Lisa Harrell (rep. for Becky Wright, George Irwin
Meeting called to order at 2:15 pm by Keith Capps
Upon motion and seconded, the October 26, 2006 minutes were approved. Discussion of the following:
• CALENDAR DATES. Keith Capps stated that the calendar dates for Winter Mini and Spring registration would be as shown on following page.
• REGISTRATION SEQUENCE will stay the same with Advisement period beginning October 30th through November 10th. Graduates, Seniors, Honors and students with disabilities will be able to register for all semesters starting November 6th. Open registration will begin November 13th.
• CLASS SCHEDULES are currently available to view online and the paper schedules were delivered Wednesday, October 25th.
• FEES/LATE PENALTY/REINSTATEMENT FEES/BILLS- The Fee schedule is available to view online. Donna Quebedeaux stated the penalty fees would stay the same. There will be a reinstatement fee of $50.00 for students dropped for non-payment and a $10.00 late payment fee.
• PHONE BANK DATES. Keith Capps stated that the proposed dates for the phone bank were to be January 9th through the 12th . Donna Quebedeaux stated that the dates should be changed to Janurary 8th through the 11th . The motion passed
• OPEN DISCUSSION- Keith Capps stated that there was a problem with Internationl students My.Lamar accounts and this problem would be rectified by the first day of registration. Keith Capps also stated that the new Ad Astra software will be implemented sometime during early spring semester.
• Keith Capps motioned to end the meeting, motion was seconded and the meeting was adjourned at 3:15
SPRING 2007 REGISTRATION SCHEDULE
ADVISEMENT PERIOD OCT 30-NOV 10 2006
REGISTRATION ALL TERMS - GRADUATE STUDENTS, SENIORS, HONORS, STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES, ATHLETES NOV 6-12 2006
REGISTRATION ALL TERMS ALL CLASSIFICATIONS NOV 13-DEC 12 2006
OPEN REGISTRATION WINTER MINI (06W) NOV 6-DEC 12 2006
OPEN REGISTRATION SPRING (071) DEC 13- JAN 10 2006
CLASSES DROPPED WINTER MINI (06W) DEC 12 2006
LATE REGISTRATION WINTER MINI (06W) DEC 13 2006
CLASSES BEGIN WINTER MINI (06W) DEC 13 2006
WINTER MINI SESSION ENDS WINTER MINI (06W) JAN 10 2007
CLASSES DROPPED SPRING (071) JAN 10 2007
REGISTRATION SPRING (071) JAN 11 2007
LATE REGISTRATION SPRING (071) JAN 12 2007
CLASSES BEGIN SPRING (071) JAN 12 2007
CLASSES DROPPED SPRING 12TH CLASS DAY JAN 30 2007
BILLS ARE A COURTESY ONLY
BILLS MAILED BI-WEEKLY BEGINNING MONDAY, NOV. 27, 2006 THRU MONDAY, DEC. 18, 2006
NO BILLS WILL BE MAILED FOR WINTER MINI SESSION
©Lamar University. All Rights Reserved.
A Member of The Texas State University System
General Info: (409) 880-7011
4400 MLK Blvd., P.O. Box 10009, Beaumont, Texas 77710